Curious to how fast your iPhone runs?
Check out this speedometer app called “Device Speed” for iPhone. It tells you how fast iPhone runs in the industry standard unit called megaflops. (1 megaflops is 1 million flops.
So, how fast is your iPhone 5? iPad Mini? iPad 4? iPod 5?
Find out here by running the app.
Works with all iPhones, iPods and iPads. Supports iOS 4.3 and up.
Call Minutes HD V6.0 is released!
It tracks cell minute usage by day, night, weekend and monthly. For AT&T users, it tracks rollover minutes. Provides Call History and Call Locations too.
Don’t need to run it when you make a call. Just make your calls as usual, and it does the rest, automatically. Open the app whenever you need to monitor the cell phone usage. That’s all!
For more info, tap Help button on the app!
Q: How do I display iWork, Office, or other document types in my Flash Drive 8GB iOS Application?
A: Flash Drive 8GB can display specific document types.
Flash Drive 8GB V2.0 supports the following document types:
Important: Excel, Powerpoint and Word documents must be saved using Microsoft Office 97 or newer formats.
Keynote, Numbers and Pages documents must be created with iWork ‘06 or iWork ‘08. iWork ‘06 and iWork ‘08 documents are document packages and must be ZIP compressed for Flash Drive 8GB to recognize them. You must retain both extensions in the file name, such as presentation.key.zip, spreadsheet.numbers.zip or paper.pages.zip. iWork ‘09 documents are not supported on iPhone OS 2.2.1.
iPhone OS 3.0 supports these additional document types:
Rich Text Format (.rtf)
Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd.zip)
Keynote ‘09 (.key)
Numbers ‘09 (.numbers)
Pages ‘09 (.pages)
Important: Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd) documents are document packages and must be ZIP compressed for Flash Drive 8GB to recognize them. You must retain both extensions in the file name, such as document.rtfd.zip.
iWork ‘09 documents do not use a package format and must not be ZIP compressed.
Yes, even photos from Photo Albums!
No Account Setup Needed.
No Internet or Cellular Data required.
No iPhoto App or Image Capture on Mac needed
Works with PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8!
Transfer your photos directly from iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Works with all iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
Works with all iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad Mini.
Works with all iPod 3, iPod 4 and iPod 5.
Supports all iOS 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, iOS 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, iOS 6.0 and 6.0.1
Flash Drive 8GB for iPhone V2.0 is released. Supports iPhone 5 and iPad 6.
Store any files on your device. Use a USB cable to copy your files over to the FlashDrive 8GB.
Store and view Microsoft Office files, PDF files, iLife & iWork files, images. Or Store and play any movie and music files.
If you don’t care of viewing your files, you can simply store any files including zip files, some encrypted files or proprietary files created by your favorite apps on PC or Mac.
Use a PC or a Mac to copy files! No Wi-Fi network or no cellular data service subscription is required.
** Simple Uses **
- Watch a movie you stored in Flash Drive 8GB. Simply copy a movie over to Flash Drive, and watch it when you want and wherever you want.
- Read a book or a report on the road or on a plane. Copy your latest report over to Flash Drive 8GB. And, read it when you want and where you want.
- Simply carry a file or two of any size with you to work, school or home in FlashDrive 8GB. It works anywhere and anytime. FlashDrive 8GB can handle very large file bigger than 2GB in size. NO WI-FI Connection Needed!
- And, it works like a real Flash Drive.
The Technical Details…
* Battery Optimized. You may use FlashDrive 8GB to play movies. For example, play several 2-hour movies back to back on FlashDrive 8GB and have plenty of battery charge left over to do other things like playing games or checking emails or surfing web. That should be important to you when you are on a long flight or road trip.
* Hardware-Based Video Play. It plays all supported video formats fast and efficiently. The hardware based video decoding gives us total in-sync voice & sound movie play. No more frustrating out-of-sync lip movement. And, no more slow or lagging video play!
** Note **
* The actual available space depends on the remaining memory capacity of your iPad. If your device has only 4GB space available, only that amount of space will be available to you to save your files in Flash Drive app.
* This app does not use any storage cloud service to save your files. Your files are your files. No one else can access your files.
* No Wi-Fi network connection is required.
* No Cellular data service subscription is required.
* No account is required to create.
* No hard to use. Very easy & simple to use.
** Requirements **
* Need both iTunes & a USB cable to transfer files.
** iPad Support **
This version also supports iPad. For the fully supported iPad version, try FlashDrive 8GB Universal.
** Devices with 64GB, 32GB & 16GB memory **
This flash drive can store very large files with size more than 8GB in size. Devices with 64GB or 32GB space are recommended.
** Backup & Restore **
* In case of a lost, stolen or broken device, all of your files will be restored if you back up your device with iTunes.
* The full backup & full restore feature is available to you only when you back up your device via iTunes. You may restore all of your files from a backup. This restore is done automatically, if you backup your device via iTunes.
- Supports Super Large Files with GB in size ( > 2 GB file size)
- Handles any file size from 1 KB to 8GB.
- Added Delete button.
- Added Free available space in GBytes, MBytes & KBytes.
- Corrected the available disk space by accommodating the system reserve space.
- Adjusted Background gradient in About Dialog for better readability.
- Fixed About modal dialog truncation issue.
- Added table dynamic row height in editing mode.
Call Minutes Pro is featured in the App Store (US) today.